State of mind is seen increasingly as the key factor in high performance.
But the reality is that many perceived high performers can really struggle with it.
And as a result, their ability to enjoy their life and indeed sustain high-performance is compromised.
But most people just won’t admit it.
Most do not have an understanding of the fundamentals of how to cultivate a
better state of mind, regardless of their situation.
Join Shane for an evening talk where he will share with you insights gleaned from his own journey and from working with top performers across various industries and fields.
Who’s it for?
- Anyone interested in living a better life and enjoying a better career.
- Business owners
- Sports people
- Understand why you can be mentally strong but have a poor state of mind
- Gain a deeper understanding of why state of mind is so important
- Understand how to improve your state of mind when you need to
- Gain clarity on the underlying principles of better performance and living
- Learn how to improve your mental clarity and reduce stress
- How to cultivate deep presence that improves your clarity, performance and enjoyment